Bank cards’ market trends attest about:
- market saturation;
- high competition;
- reduction of the average yield per card;
- there is no fundamental qualitative differences between the banks‘ proposals in terms of the client;
- each client usually has several bank cards and a lot of others(such as loyalty card, club’s card, etc.).
Solution package for banks based on the "Card cluster" provides:
- expansion of bank cards functionality due to using of non-financial applications and joining to implementation of projects with various business and state institutions;
- significant competitive advantages, mutual promotion of cards with project’s participants;
- new types of bank commission income;
- card profitability increasedue to the frequent use by cardholders;
- implementation of anti-phishing OTP.